Monday, May 9, 2011

Closet Dividers


I've been trying to get Claire's room organized for a while now, and man is this little girl spoiled! Her closet was quickly filling up and I realized I needed a better way to keep track of all her clothes. After a few failed attempts of creating my own tags (from foam board to wood pieces) I broke down and ordered some pre-made tags from ebay. Of course they were a little less than adorable:


So I made a template and cut out some scrapbook paper to modge-podge to the plastic dividers


Then with the help of my trusty Cricut, I cut out the numbers and lettering for the sizes




I slapped a clear coat over the top and then I stuck those bad boys in here closet and got to organizing! 



Now we just need our  little girl to get here so she can wear all these adorable clothes that are oh so nicely organized in her closet :) 

3 comments:

  1. Very darling! Let me know how long you stay organized :)

    I'll let you know if I ever catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so funny, looks like you could almost make those using old CD's!

    ReplyDelete