Thursday, June 2, 2011

36 Week Stats

Here we are....36 weeks down 4 (+/-) to go!
We went to the doctor today and everything looks great. I'm actually measuring at 37 weeks this time. I'm about 2 cm dilated and 30% effaced. I would be super excited about this but I know from too many friends that this means nothing and we could still have weeks to go! We're very excited; its a little surreal to know that in a few short weeks our daughter will be here and our lives will forever be changed!

And here is Abby's new trick: "Abby....where is your sister??"

In mommy's tummy! (haha okay this is a lie, Abby is actually no where near that smart, but its nice to pretend)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for babies!! i'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic!!! I am SOOOOOO excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete