Monday, August 29, 2011

2 Months!



I have a feeling I'll say this every time, but I still can't believe another month has gone by! Our little girl is growing so fast, and I can't believe how much development can happen in just a month. Here are Claire's 2 month stats and accomplishments:

Weight: 13 lbs 8.5 oz (95th percentile)

Height: 24.75" long (past the 95th percentile. We have one tall little girl!)

Head Circumference: 16" (92nd percentile)

-Still loves her bath time, and is getting better at not screaming when we take her out

-She's wearing 3 month Carters, but some of them are getting too short! So we've graduated to some of the 6 month clothes now.

-Has two teeth just below the gums on the bottom. Yes, thats right I said teeth. It's crazy I know, but the pediatrician said some kids just get teeth early, and it could still be a while before they actually break though.

- Moved to our new house this month! Claire did great. She loved to sit in her bouncy and watch everyone bring in new boxes for her to look at.

-Still hates tummy time, but her head control is getting better which makes it a little more tolerable.

-Smiles ALOT, which of course mommy and daddy are thoroughly enjoying!

-Bed time routine: Bath at 7:45pm, eat, cuddle, then swaddle and go to bed between 9 and 9:30pm. She usually sleeps 9:30pm to anywhere between 3:00 am and 4:00am but we have had the occasional 9pm-5am stretch :)

-Follows objects and people with her eyes and is working on moving her head to follow them too!

-Still loves to look at ceiling fans and lights over her mommy and daddy. 

-Had her first round of shots today. I think mama was more traumatized than she was :)

Here she is, my adorable 2 month old girl!


And of course here are a few of our failed attempts at getting a smile... I love her little scowl in the first one!




Here's a full length shot of our tall girl.






2 comments:

  1. She's such a cutie! I love the frowning picture! Love the new lay out! It's inspiring me to change mine up a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Teeth...if I recall, we wondered if her Mama was ever going to get teeth!

    Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete