Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pretzel Bites


I saw these peanut butter-salty-chocolatey-goodness on pintrest and couldn't stop thinking of them! So I caved and made a batch of them. Oh my goodness they taste as good as they look (well the ones on pintrest looked a little nicer than mine, but I has juggling a newborn while dipping them in chocolate)

First you make the peanut butter mixture and roll it into little balls


Then sandwich the peanut butter in between two pretzels. Stick them in the fridge to set for about 30 minutes.


Melt some chocolate chips in the microwave for dipping. If your like me, you would insert a crying newborn into the picture right about now.

Dip half of the little sandwiches into the chocolate and let them harden.


Store in the fridge and enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. Look at you, little miss mama! These look delicious:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really good and easy too!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete