Wednesday, October 26, 2011

4 Months!


My little girl turned 4 months old yesterday!


Look at those chubby thighs!

We had our 4 month well baby visit and here are Claire's stats:
Weight: 16 lbs. 6 oz (95th percentile)
Height: 27"(well above the 95th percentile)
Head Circumference: 17.5" (97th percentile) 

-This is the first month I can actually say we're getting better at tummy time! Claire still isn't a huge fan but she'll play for about 3-4 minutes on her tummy.

-Wearing 6 and 9 month Carters onsies. We've just moved into the 9 month jammies. With her new cloth diapers we've moved up to the 6-12 month jeans and leggings.

-Teething like crazy! If she can't find a toy to chew on, her hands are in her mouth! Her teeth have yet to break the skin but you can still see the little white bumps under her gums.

-She held her sippy cup for the first time this month. She isn't ready for liquid out of it yet  but I thought I would let her play with it so she could get used to. Well much to my surprise she stuck it right in her mouth! I'm sure when we put actual liquid in it we won't have near as much success but its still fun to watch her discover new things. (Don't mind my annoying babbling in this video)


-Claire sleeps awesome at night! Her normal sleep routine is bath at 7:30 pm and in bed by 8:00 pm. She usually wakes up once around 6:00 am and then goes back to bed until 8 or 8:30 am. Every once and a while she gives us a good 11 to 12 hour stretch :)

- Naps are still only about an hour long. It's hard to get much done with our " 1 hour awake, 1 hour asleep" schedule but if it means she'll sleep great at night I'll work with it!

-Claire started her cloth diapers this month. 

- She's started to roll to her side, but always stops right before she gets to her tummy.

-We had our first pumpkin patch experience this month


-We busted out her high chair this month and she LOVES it! She sits in it like it's her throne. She likes to watch me cook dinner and wave her toys around at me. 


-She's also become a big talker this month.
( and again, more annoying mommy babble in the background)

All in all, another great month with my adorable little girl!

1 comment:

  1. I personally love the background babble ... it means you can't make fun of your grandma "babbling" at you as a toddler anymore! LOL

    ReplyDelete