Saturday, November 12, 2011

Baby Shower


Last weekend my friend Noele and I hosted a baby shower for our wonderful friend Krista. She's pregnant with twins! A boy (Axle) and a girl (Emily); ahh the best of both worlds :) I always tell her, "You get tonka trucks and hair bows!"

We decided on a fall/ country chic baby shower. It was so fun getting to plan and host with Noele. Krista we are so excited for your bundles of joy to come soon!





We had guests write "midnight messages" to Krista and Brandon to see during those late night diaper changes. There were quite a few with phone numbers for babysitting!



I'm not a fan of pumpkin (which made it really easy to not be tempted to eat any batter!) but I heard these were delicious! Here's the recipe 

Mmmm bruschetta, my favorite! Here's the recipe I use (I've made this a lot!). I usually omit the nuts, I think it gives it a strange taste/ texture.

Krista got so many beautiful handmade gifts; there were some talented women in that room!


The loot! Those babies are going to be stylin'

The whole group. Thanks everyone for coming!

Noele, Avery, Krista, Me and Claire.

Here a few fun links to other recipes and things we made, I just don't have pictures!
Bath Fizz Party Favors (pink and blue of course!)


1 comment:

  1. Can't get over how cute everything is! Wow. You are amazing!

    Andrea Moffat

    ReplyDelete