Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011: Our Year in Pictures


Right now I am working part time for a merchandising company, where I work with a lot of magazines and books. Now that we're at the end of the year I've been seeing a lot of "The Year in Pictures" magazines appearing. I thought it would be fun to reminisce on our year with pictures too!

Warning: Until June (aka Claire time) most of the pictures are pretty boring!

January 2011
17 weeks, headed to a baby shower!

February 2011
20 Weeks! Off to find out if we were having a boy or a girl
It's a girl! Claire Marie Arnold

March 2011
23 Weeks at the beginning of March
Drew refinished the rocking chair for Claire's room

April 2011
28 Weeks: The Final Trimester!

May 2011
My parents come to visit us one last time before Claire is born. 
We finish setting up Claire's room!

June 2011
June 25th-I am in labor! One last belly pic before we head to the hospital.
This picture cracks me up! This would be after the amazing epidural; just enjoying some popsicle.





Visiting the office; just 5 days old.
My sweet babe, just a week old.


July 2011

The day after my birthday, starring down at my little love and....
She gives me her first ever REAL smile! Best birthday present ever.

August 2011




September 2011


Haha I am such an evil mother for taking pictures while she cries (and then posting two of them!), but this little pout gets me every time!

October 2011


First Halloween!

November 2011
 Started eating solids
 First vacation: Denver, CO

December 2011


Claire's first Christmas!


1 comment: