Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dreaming of sunshine


I've been dreaming of summer for a few weeks now, but every time we get a little taste of nice weather, I am reminded that I live in Oregon, where the rain seems constant and the sunshine scarce. 

On one of those semi-nice days I had the urge to make Claire a little sundress. I've been trying to use up my scraps of fabric that I have laying around, and {this} tutorial was perfect for some fabric I had left over from a baby shower present.

What was even better about this dress, is that it only took one nap time to complete!


But we are of course back to rain, so alas this sundress has become a jumper with long sleeves underneath. 

*Sorry about the terrible pictures. It's become ridiculously difficult to get pictures of Claire now that she is always on the move*


1 comment:

  1. Maybe always on the move but also always very cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete