Monday, March 5, 2012

A Picture Project


Last week Claire and I went to Portland for a few days.
One reason being this cute little man:
That's right, sweet little Max (who's baby shower you can see here) arrived on the 24th! Congrats Matt and Aleah, he is too adorable for words.

The second reason was that my grandma had asked me to come and help her with a little picture project. 
Okay, maybe little isnt the right word.

A BIG picture project.
Case in point:
This wasn't even all the bins, there were still some on the floor and in hutches. 

My grandma was wanting to get all the pictures organized and put into photo books. Well we ended up only getting through about three bins, but it was so much fun to look through all the old pictures of family members.

Here we are mid process. Claire ended up taking a really long nap during this time, which was awesome! I don't think we would have gotten nearly as much done with her 'helping'.

My grandma and grandpa's high school graduation pictures. Seriously, are they not like the best looking people you've ever seen? They remind me of Ken and Barbie!

We even found some of my pictures. These are some of less embarrassing ones. Let's just say if my grandma ever wanted to blackmail me, she would have lots of terrible pictures to do it with!


Oh, and on Thursday it snowed about 2 inches at my grandparents house. I didn't bring any snow clothes for Claire so we just stayed inside, but she sure loved looking out the window at it all!


Side note: Claire also crawled her crawl/steps/scoots (not really sure what you would call it!) while we were there. Don't worry there's a whole other post coming about that one!

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for hosting Claire and I for a few days. It was great seeing Claire get to interact with her Papa and Nana (or Gigi as I know you love to be called. hehe)


1 comment:

  1. So scary when your granddaughter has a camera to take pictures of the "hidden" places in your house! Your mom and aunts can thank you for getting started on a major project they would have to do otherwise! I'll trade you the embarrassing pictures ... LOL

    ReplyDelete