Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Weekend


It feels like I haven't blogged in forever, but not for lack of content! It's actually the opposite, we have been so crazy busy lately. Our holiday weekend started out kinda lame; Drew called me Friday as he was about to leave for Portland to let me know someone broke the window in his car and stole his frisbee golf stuff. While we're glad it was just a disc golf bag and some discs, the broken window and the fact that, that was my wedding present to Drew kinda put a damper on the day.
Saturday my parents were leaving for Hawaii for 2 weeks (lucky little bums!) so we did a mini Easter celebration with them before they left. Claire opened her easter basket from grandma and grandpa, and has been thoroughly entertained with the bubbles they got her.

 This was Claire before church...Poor babe was already so tired!

Since Claire was exhausted, these are best family pictures we could get, and trust me, there were a lot of outtakes! 


I made Claire's dress for Easter and I was so excited for her to wear it. Of course I just wanted a few good pictures of her in it, and this is what I got instead. Oh well...

It was so much fun watching Claire open her Easter basket, I love watching her discover her new things.

 She especially loved the shiny Easter eggs that Great Grandma brought over for her.


We had such a nice Easter with family. Claire was exhausted by the end of the day! 

3 comments:

  1. That dress is so cute! I'm impressed that you made it yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed seeing you all. The dress is gorgeous, and the little girl in it makes it look even better...even when she's pouting. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job making that dress! it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete