Friday, April 13, 2012

It's Official!


We'll be Portland bound in a little over a month!

This summer Drew was working for Blount International, and at the end of the summer he received a letter of intent. After months of waiting, Drew got his official offer letter on Wednesday. It's such a huge blessing and relief to know that our days living on a masters student salary are soon coming to an end.

I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of my hubby! He's been working his behind off grading papers, working internships, and writing his thesis to be able to get to this point.

I've been staying in Gresham this week with my brother while my parents lounge on a beach in Hawaii, so I've been using the time to look for a new place. As of yesterday we got word that our application for a great little condo near Drew's work got approved. We move the end of May!

It's all happening so fast, but we are so excited for this new stage in our lives to begin

And a parting picture of my little girl, just because I think she's cute!

4 comments:

  1. We think she's pretty cute too and we're absolutely thrilled that you three will be living closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so, so EXCITING!! I need another Arnold woman around here! Way to be perservere-all 3 of you. Welcome to Portland!!!Let's get the cousins together soon!!! Need help move? I am probably working, but if not, we can help-or mostly I am volunteering my husband since I am rather pregnant these days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you and Drew...now if we can only get the Wilsons a little closer! (Yup...she is pretty cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH! I am SO excited... we just bought in Gresham! (and we have a large basement we won't be using, just in case the place you got doesn't work out :-) ) I can't wait to see more of the three of you!!!

    ReplyDelete