Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Playtime


Sometimes I just sit back and watching Claire play. 
She's so independent already. Even if Drew and I sit on the floor and try to play with her, she would usually rather crawl off and play on her own most the time. This gives us the chance to just sit back and watch her discover. I love watching her play, and discover new things, you can just see her little mind concentrating so hard on the task she's working on.

Of course when I get out the camera to get pictures she books it over and tries to smudge up the lens with finger prints. I was finally stealthy enough the other day to get a few pictures of her playing.

Oh my sweet girl, I can't believe how grown up you are already!


* Notice her lips in all these pictures? Yes, those pursed lips mean pure concentration!*




No comments:

Post a Comment