Sunday, June 10, 2012

House Tour: Kitchen and Dining Area


I finally got around to taking some pictures of our kitchen and dining area in our new place! The upstairs is definitely the least unpacked, but I'm hoping to get a few pictures of the more 'put together' rooms this week.

There are only two pictures, but I figured you've seen one kitchen, you've seen 'em all, and ours really isn't anything too exciting. 

I had plans on these shelves being really cute and organized, but my plan was soon foiled as reality smacked me in the face and reminded me I have a toddler. Claire loves these shelves and proceeds to pull almost everything off of them at least twice a day.

The view from the stairs, looking down onto the kitchen/ dining/ living area. One of the biggest deciding factors for us renting this place was the open living area. It makes it so much easier to get things done since I can watch Claire and still cook and clean!

2 comments:

  1. love the shelves and the island!

    Amy - Houston, TX from Kelly's Korner

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids pull everything off of shelves too. It's a losing battle!

    As you can tell I'm a few weeks behind on my blog reading :)

    ReplyDelete