Sunday, August 26, 2012

Mini Artist



I'm slowly working through my denial that my baby is now a toddler, and in doing so, we've been trying to do more grown up activities around the house.

This week we busted out the (washable) crayons. Claire did better than I thought! There were still a few times that I looked over and she had crayon in her mouth, but she did end up with more on the paper than anywhere else, so I call that a success. 




We tested out chalk earlier in the day, hence the pink all over her shirt :)

And of course, as any crazy mother would do, I took a two minute video of Claire coloring. 
Yes, two whole minutes.
Feel free to watch the first few seconds but I realize I'm probably the only one who would think 2 minutes of Claire coloring is that fascinating.


4 comments:

  1. Hey...two whole minutes of Claire doing anything is great entertainment in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too cute! First time here it is VERY nice to meet you!!
    xox
    Ash@ABpetite
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashlee! I just looked at your blog; you have some yummy recipes I might need to try!

      Delete
  3. So glad I still have some crayons here at Nana's house!

    ReplyDelete