Monday, September 24, 2012

And then there were 4...


Yep, we are soon to be a family of four!



Showin' off her belly button




How far along? 
4 weeks and 2 days today!

Total weight gain/loss?
Nothing yet. It's a little disheartening, since I've been working really hard on losing the last bit of Claire baby weight, but oh well. I'm very excited to have a gym membership during this pregnancy.

Maternity Clothes?
Not yet. Unlike many women, I actually love my stretchy maternity pants and I'm pretty excited to get back in them haha

Sleep:
I've been totally exhausted by wake up about 1:30 every night and can't get back to sleep, hopefully that will change soon!

Best Moment this week?
Finding out we're pregnant and announcing to family and friends!

Miss anything?
Not yet, but I'm sure that will change in a few weeks.

Movement?
Nope

Food cravings?
Not yet

Queasy or sick?
Not really queasy but I have already reached the point where nothing sounds good to eat. 

Started to show?
Haha no, unfortunately that just leftover Claire.

Gender Prediction?
It's a little early, but I'm gonna take a wild guess and say boy for now.

Labor Signs?
No

Belly button in or out?
In!

Wedding rings on or off?
On

Happy or moody?
Pretty happy but I've been known to start crying for no reason at times too :)





3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS, Ashleigh, Drew and Claire! :) How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited! Another link to the generational chain!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omy goodness!! This is too cute, I just had a little boy a month ago, & I can't wait to give him a sibling already!! :)

    ReplyDelete