Tuesday, October 30, 2012

5 Weeks and 9 Weeks


Yep, you read that right. 
5 weeks and 9 weeks.

I wish I could say I just skipped weeks 6,7, and 8 but unfortunately I didn't. I was throwing up my guts and waiting for my body to adjust to the Zofran.

Some days are better than others, but I'm slowly starting to adjust to the medicine, and although I feel nauseous all the time, I'm able to keep food down and take care of Claire.

So here is week 5, the calm before the storm of sickness.
IMG_6436
How far along? 
5 weeks
Total weight gain/loss?
nothing yet
Maternity Clothes?
No
Sleep:
Pretty normal
Best Moment this week?
still soaking in the fact that we are going to have another sweet babe!
Miss anything?
Not yet
Movement?
Nope
Food cravings?
No
Queasy or sick?
A little queasy 
Started to show?
no
Gender Prediction?
I could go either way
Labor Signs?
No
Belly button in or out?
In!
Wedding rings on or off?
On
Happy or moody?
Hormonal! 

And because I was too lazy/sick to do the chalkboard for this week, here is week 9:

How far along? 
9 Weeks 1 Day
Total weight gain/loss?
Lost 8 pounds at our 8 week appointment, but now that I'm able to eat, the weight gain will probably start.
Maternity Clothes?
A few maternity jeans, but mostly because the feeling of anything tight on my stomach makes me want to hurl.
Sleep:
So tired! I've been going to bed around 8:30 every night.
Best Moment this week?
getting out of the house and having a date night! It was nice to not concentrate on how sick I felt.
Miss anything?
Being able to function normally
Movement?
Nope
Food cravings?
Salt and Vinegar chips!
Queasy or sick?
SO queasy! 
Started to show?
Yep!
Gender Prediction?
I feel so different with this pregnancy, so I'm guessing boy.
Labor Signs?
No
Belly button in or out?
In
Wedding rings on or off?
On
Happy or moody?
I could cry at the drop of a hat these days. My poor husband can confirm this.



1 comment:

  1. Hey, I recognize the backdrop of that last picture! You're looking good, girl!

    ReplyDelete