Thursday, October 11, 2012

Last camping trip


A few weekends ago we drove up to Mary Hill Campground in Washington to camp with my parents and some family friends while the boys went deer hunting. We had great weather; I don't think I've been camping where it was too hot to sleep in the sleeping bag at night! 

Claire loves being outside, which means I didn't have to bother packing toys. She had to much fun playing with rocks, and chasing around the older kids.

I was busy chasing Claire and feeling ill from morning sickness, so I only managed to snap a few pictures with my phone:

Drew took this on their first morning out.

Loving the rocks! She filled cups and water bottles with them all weekend. She was one filthy little girl by the end of each day.

Playing iphone games with Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment