Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin Patch


I'm only a week and half late posting these pictures, but here is proof that we did make it to the pumpkin patch!
We were running out of time before Halloween, so we ended up having to squeeze it on a Saturday that was raining. Luckily we caught a small break in the rain and it only slightly drizzled on us once. My mom was even able to meet us and enjoy the pumpkin patch too!

Of course every good trip starts with a pre pumpkin picking snack of applesauce
IMG_6443

IMG_6451

IMG_6474

IMG_6479

IMG_6502

I love her face in this one! 
"Mom your embarrassing me!"
IMG_6510

IMG_6514

IMG_6518

She was really into those apples.
IMG_6532

IMG_6535

Her facial expressions just kill me!
IMG_6542

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures.

    Seeing your mom makes me happy (even though her face is mostly hidden.)

    ReplyDelete