Wednesday, November 21, 2012

11 & 12 Weeks


The last two weeks have flown by, and just like that we're close to the end of the 1st trimester!
I'm starting to feel a little better, though I did throw up my entire dinner the other night. So much for my long streak of being vomit free.

photo 1 (1)
Notice Claire's nice artwork at the bottom? 
That was right before I turned my back for a second and she colored the white carpets with blue chalk...

How far along? 
11 Weeks
Maternity Clothes?
mostly regular clothes, but a few maternity things here and there.
Sleep:
I've been having to nap while Claire naps everyday, or I can barely make it past 5:00pm
Best Moment this week?
Feeling some morning sickness relief 
Miss anything?
Feeling good
Movement?
Nope
Food cravings?
Orange juice
Queasy or sick?
Yes to both
Started to show?
Yep!
Gender Prediction?
Boy
Labor Signs?
No
Belly button in or out?
In
Wedding rings on or off?
On
Happy or moody?
Feeling happier these days, and very sentimental over all things Claire.



photo 2 (1)

and just for fun...Here I am wearing the same shirt at 12 weeks while pregnant with Claire:


How far along? 
12 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss?
Gained 1.5 lbs back from the 8lb morning sickness weight loss
Maternity Clothes?
some jeans 
Sleep:
Still tired but sleeping at night has been difficult this week.
Best Moment this week?
Hearing the baby's heartbeat at our appointment on Monday.
Miss anything?
Having energy!
Movement?
Nope
Food cravings?
Still orange juice! 
Queasy or sick?
queasy on and off
Started to show?
Yes
Gender Prediction?
Boy
Labor Signs?
No
Belly button in or out?
In
Wedding rings on or off?
On
Happy or moody?
Happy to be celebrating the holidays with family!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 11 & 12 weeks. I lost 10 lbs from morning sickness, mine was more like nausea all the time, but not throwing up (only twice)!! You will have lots of energy come the second trimester, hopefully lol!!

    ReplyDelete