Friday, November 2, 2012

First Haircut


Claire's hair has been crazy for a while now, but I've been in denial about cutting it. I was clinging to the tiny bit of scraggly long hair she had! I didn't want to start all over with short hair, but alas it was looking a little mullet like and I knew it had to happen.

So off I went to the store to buy a dum-dum sucker to distract her. Well come to find out you can't buy just one (duh) so we ended up with a whole bag that I later had to hide from Claire. This was her first sucker, but she sure figured out quick how much she likes them!

IMG_6550

You can see the mullet going on in the back in this one
IMG_6565

IMG_6580

IMG_6599

Nothing too exciting but it looks a million times better than the crazy mess she had going on before!

No comments:

Post a Comment