Tuesday, January 1, 2013

17 and 18 Weeks


Tomorrow is the big day; we find out if little bean is a boy or a girl!

I cannot wait to find out, and finally be able to call this baby a 'he' or 'she' instead of an 'it'.


How far along? 
17 weeks
Maternity Clothes?
Yes
Sleep:
Would be the best Christmas present ever.
Best Moment this week?
Celebrating Christmas with our families 
Miss anything?
No
Movement?
Yes
Food cravings?
No
Queasy or sick?
Queasy
Started to show?
Yes
Gender Prediction?
Boy
Labor Signs?
No
Belly button in or out?
In
Wedding rings on or off?
On
Happy or moody?
Happy





How far along? 
18 weeks 3 days
Maternity Clothes?
Yep
Sleep:
I wish I could sleep all the time! 
Best Moment this week?
Daddy got to feel baby move for the first time on New Years Eve
Miss anything?
No
Movement?
Yes
Food cravings?
Fruity Pebbles. I seriously have no idea why
Queasy or sick?
Queasy
Started to show?
Yes
Gender Prediction?
Now that the day is almost here I have no idea. I think I will be shocked either way!
Labor Signs?
No
Belly button in or out?
In
Wedding rings on or off?
On
Happy or moody?
Happy


1 comment: