Wednesday, February 13, 2013

23 & 24Weeks


I just realized that I totally skipped weeks 21 and 22. I never even attempted to make the chalkboard for those weeks; oops!

So here is the short and sweet summary of those two weeks: morning sickness is better, but now I'm starting to get uncomfortable!

IMG_7385
unfortunately the only time I had to take a picture was after getting home from the gym-haha!

How far along? 
23 weeks 2 days 
Maternity Clothes?
Yes
Sleep:
Its starting to get harder to roll over and find a comfortable position to sleep in!
Best Moment this week?
A nesting spree! I went totally crazy one day and cleaned a ton. It was nice to sit back the next day in such a clean house.
Miss anything?
Not really 
Movement?
Yes! I think little man kicks way more than Claire ever did.
Food cravings?
No
Queasy or sick?
No, I'm actually feeling better about 95% of the time!
Started to show?
Oh yeah
Labor Signs?
No
Belly button in or out?
In
Wedding rings on or off?
On
Happy or moody?
A mix ;)


How far along? 
24 weeks 3 days 
Maternity Clothes?
Yes
Sleep:
Sleeping decently, I just wish I could have more time to sleep!
Best Moment this week?
My mom and I got away for the weekend to go to the church's women's retreat.
Miss anything?
A non pregnant bladder 
Movement?
Lots!
Food cravings?
Red Vines Licorice 
Queasy or sick?
I've had a cold for about a week now and it's still lingering! Thankfully I tested negative for an ear infection and strep while I was at the doctors.
Started to show?
Oh yes!
Labor Signs?
No
Belly button in or out?
In
Wedding rings on or off?
On
Happy or moody?
Happy

2 comments:

  1. I'm getting uncomfortable too and it has me worried since we still have 16 weeks left!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete