Monday, April 8, 2013

31 and 32 Weeks


How far along? 
31 Weeks 1 Day
Maternity Clothes?
Yes
Sleep:
I'm usually up at least twice a night to use the bathroom, so my sleep has been less than stellar.
Best Moment this week?
Spending Easter with family
Miss anything?
sleeping on my stomach
Movement?
All the time!
Food cravings?
No
Queasy or sick?
Queasiness happens at night before bed
Started to show?
oh yes!
Labor Signs?
No
Belly button in or out?
In
Wedding rings on or off?
On
Happy or moody?
Happy



How far along? 
32 Weeks 
Maternity Clothes?
Yes. My closet seems so boring when there are only a few shirts that fit.
Sleep:
Ugh the dreaded leg cramps have started this week. So far they aren't as bad as with Claire but they can sure wake a girl from some much needed sleep.
Best Moment this week?
Getting babies room almost done!
Miss anything?
Being able to move and play with Claire easily. I miss having the energy to really play around with her.
Movement?
Oh yes! Things seem to have slowed down a bit now that he is getting more cramped in there, but he still knows how to throw a good jab here and there.
Food cravings?
I wouldn't call it a craving, but I am so thirty all the time! I just want to drink gallons of ice water all day.
Queasy or sick?
Not too bad this week
Started to show?
Yes
Labor Signs?
No
Belly button in or out?
In, but barely hanging on.
Wedding rings on or off?
On
Happy or moody?
Mostly happy :)

1 comment:

  1. You look SUPER cute, thanks for the update!
    XO,
    Stephanie
    www.neverthesamespicetwice.com

    ReplyDelete