Thursday, May 9, 2013

35 and 36 Weeks


How far along? 
35 Weeks 
Maternity Clothes?
Oh yes.
Sleep:
Uncomfortable 
Best Moment this week?
Playing outside in the beautiful weather! 
Miss anything?
non maternity clothing 
Movement?
Yes! Still a feisty little man
Food cravings?
No
Queasy or sick?
No
Started to show?
Yes
Labor Signs?
pretty uneventful week
Belly button in or out?
Flat 
Wedding rings on or off?
On
Happy or moody?
Happy.


Our doctors appointment went great. Baby's heart rate looks good, I tested negative for Strep B, and I was more dilated than I thought! 
(I was 2 cm and 30% with Claire at 36 weeks and was Strep B positive.)
How far along? 
36 Weeks 
Maternity Clothes?
Yes. My poor wardrobe is shot. I was pregnant with Claire during the same season so I mostly only have long sleeves. Who knew it would actually be hot in May in Oregon??
Sleep:
Horrible insomnia this week. 
Best Moment this week?
Buying a house! Still waiting on inspection for next week, but so far so good :)
Miss anything?
Sleep, non maternity clothing, comfort. You name, I probably miss it.
Movement?
Yes. 
Food cravings?
Garlic herb Triscuts with cream cheese. Not helping my weight gain....
Queasy or sick?
I have a cold/allergies this week, so its been pretty miserable.
Started to show?
Yes
Labor Signs?
A few good contractions here and there.
Belly button in or out?
Flat
Wedding rings on or off?
On
Happy or moody?
Happy.

Unlike the hospital that I had Claire at, Kaiser does appointments every 2 weeks (they do offer optional appointments if you want to go every week), so I won't be having another appointment until I'm a few days over 38 weeks. Here's hoping little man decides to show up sooner rather than later :)


1 comment:

  1. You are adorable! (and so is the little miss :-) )

    ReplyDelete