Monday, May 20, 2013

37 and 38 Weeks


Untitled

How far along? 
37 Weeks 
Maternity Clothes?
Yes
Sleep:
What sleep?
Best Moment this week?
Our home inspection went great! We are so excited to move in July!
Miss anything?
overall comfort 
Movement?
Yes!
Food cravings?
No
Queasy or sick?
No
Started to show?
Yes
Labor Signs?
a few braxton hicks 
Belly button in or out?
Flat 
Wedding rings on or off?
Half and Half 
Happy or moody?
Happy.



Untitled

Went to the doctor today; 4 cm dilated and 60% effaced. She seems to think the baby could be here any day; hopefully she's right! I had asked if she would sweep my membranes but since I was so dilated she said she was afraid it would put me straight into labor (which I would have been happy with!). She also said since I'm already 4 cm, that once regular contractions start we shouldn't hang out at the house for too long!


How far along? 
38 Weeks 
Maternity Clothes?
Cycling through the few shirts that still fit.
Sleep:
Sleeping better, but it's never enough!
Best Moment this week?
Hearing little one's heartbeat and making some progress. 
Miss anything?
non maternity clothing 
Movement?
Yes; he has slowed down a bit this week, but the elbows still like to pop out my sides every once and a while.
Food cravings?
No
Queasy or sick?
I'm starting to get waves or nausea again.
Started to show?
Yes
Labor Signs?
Some pretty good contractions here and there, but I can't seem to get anything consistent. 
Belly button in or out?
Flat 
Wedding rings on or off?
Off :( My faux wedding band has come out of the jewelry box this week.
Happy or moody?
Irritable; sorry family! 

1 comment:

  1. 4cm already that's great! I was 6cm with Lily when I went in to be induced! Hope he comes soon!

    ReplyDelete