Monday, July 29, 2013

M.I.A

I've been slightly MIA lately since we just moved into the new house! Drew and I have been up to our eyeballs in projects and painting, but I'm hoping to get house pictures up soon and Hunter's 2 month post up on time. Here are some pictures of what my sweet ( and sometimes not so sweet. Terrible twos anyone?) littles ones have been up to since the move. 

Smiling for mama! He loves sitting in the high chair, it's almost a guarantee you'll get smiles from him in there :)

 Claire is slightly obsessed with her doctor kit lately, and has been enjoying the fact that her brother can't get away from her for "check ups" ;) 
Exploring our neighborhood park! I can't even explain how blessed we feel to be in such a family friendly neighborhood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment