Tuesday, September 3, 2013

3 Months!


Holy cow, he's 3 months already!
Weight: 19 lbs


This month has been a bit of a rough one with sleep and teething, so I'm rather thankful to be moving towards month 4. 

-Now that we are getting to the end of the month sleeping is actually getting much better (I don't want to jinx it, but we're only up once a night around 3 am) but the beginning of the month?
Oh man, not fun.
I think part of the reason sleep has been so hard is because of Hunter's reflux. We borrowed a rock n play sleeper from some friends and it has helped a lot! 
Untitled
We were shoving a pillow under his crib mattress to keep him propped up but he wiggles so much while we sleeps that we often found him sideways at the bottom of the crib, so its nice to have him a bit more secure in the rock n play. Now I'm just dreading the day we have to break him of it!

- Hunter is starting to cut some bottom teeth; you can faintly see them under his gums. He has not been a happy camper about this, so I end up spending a lot of time rubbing his gums with my finger since it's the only way to calm him down and ease some of the pain.

-He has gotten so smiley this month! When he's not in pain from teething or cranky from not sleeping he is actually a pretty happy boy ;) I'm going to toot my own horn and say that I am still his favorite and I tend to get the most smiles, which of course I love!

Untitled

Untitled

-Hunter has moved up to size 3 diapers this month and is wearing a mix of 6 and 9 month clothing. The boy is a tank!

Untitled

-Our day time routine is pretty non existent since his nights have been pretty unpredictable, but now that we seem to be getting into a better sleep pattern at night I'm hoping to have something a little more predictable during the day.

-Our nighttime schedule is still pretty much the same:
6:30 pm bath time with Claire 
7:00 pm Eat (Hunter's favorite past time)
Between 8:00 pm- 9:00 pm bed time (this varies on his crankiness level)
3:00 am Eat (4-6oz bottle)
Between 5:45 am- 6:30 am Nurse and sleep in bed with mama until Claire wakes up.

Untitled

Untitled

-His head control is getting better, and we've just started to be able to put him in the bumbo for some short periods of time.

-I think we are super close to rolling from his back to him tummy. He has gotten almost all the way over  few times, so I know it's going to be any day now!




1 comment:

  1. Your 3 month old is wearing the same size diapers as my 2 year old. Wow!

    Looks like he's quite the little boy...even with his zipper hanging open :)

    Can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete