Thursday, October 31, 2013

5 Months!


5 Months?? How did this happen?



Little man is weighing in around 21 lbs. and is one healthy little boy!

-Hunter is rolling like crazy! I mean, I can't leave this boy anywhere. I'll put him down in one spot and I come back and he's all the way across the room and turned the other way.


-We had our first trip to bend with Hunter this month. I was totally amazed that he did so great on the car ride over (no crying at all!) and he even did pretty decent on the way home too! 

-Wearing 12 month clothes and size 4 diapers. There are still a few 9 month things he can squeeze into, but also some brands that he's already in 18 month stuff. 

-Eats about every 3 hours during the day, and eats solids usually once a day at dinner time when we all sit down to eat. He's a very good eater, and doesn't seem to be picky at all yet, though I'm sure that won't last :)

-Night time sleep is still a little all over the place. A typical night is bed by 7:00, up around 2:00am to eat, and then again around 6:00am, and then back to sleep until around 7:00 or so. But like I said, this seems to vary as soon as we feel like we are in a routine. Every once and a while he throws in a long night of sleep and doesn't wake up to eat until 5:30am, but those are few and far between. Drew and I are both so ready to sleep again!

-He discovered his vocal cords this month! 

Overall a happy and healthy little boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment