Tuesday, June 10, 2014

12 Months!

He's a year old! My sweet little guy is now big boy, and I am in complete denial about it!

Here are his stats from his one year appointment:
Weight: 27 lbs. 3.5 oz (99th percentile)
Height: 2' 7.25" (93rd percentile)
Head: 19.09" (97th percentile)

I think this is the first month that Hunter was not above the 100% line on the weight chart. He's thinning out people!!

-I really thought that we would get to this first birthday and still only have two bottom teeth, but in one week he popped through 4 teeth on the top! It was a pretty miserable week around here.

-Hunter still isn't walking, but he is getting more adventuresome with trying to take steps, and has even taken a few little half steps to get from on spot to another.

-This isn't really an accomplishment or anything, but I don't want to forget how sweet he looks when I go in to get him up from nap. He always reminds me of Linus from Charlie Brown the way he holds his little lovey.



-Still not a fan of fruit, but will happily munch away on his veggies and meat...or otter pops.

-We moved up to size 6 diapers, which is crazy to me because Claire never got up to that size! He can still squeeze into a 5, but his legs are so chubby that a 6 really is a better fit.


-Hunter loves to play with trucks and cars! He got a couple new ones for his birthday and he loves to sit on the ground and scoot them all over the house.

-Hunter's birthday fell on Friday this year, which also happened to be the first day of our annual church retreat. It was so fun being able to go and spend time with everyone, and it's crazy to think we went last year for the Sunday service and Hunter was only three days old!

Happy Birthday my sweet boy! We are so blessed to have you in our family. I can't wait to see what all you accomplish in this next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment