Saturday, June 14, 2014

Nautical 1st Birthday



 A few weekends ago we had Hunter's first birthday party at our house. It was so great to see friends and family come out to celebrate our sweet little man!








 Can you tell that eating cake was Hunter's favorite part? I think this was the perfect 1st birthday cake smash!
My sweet little man, I cannot believe you are already one! I had no idea what it would be like to have a son, but it has far exceed any of my expectations. You keep me on my toes, and are the biggest trouble maker I know, but also the sweetest, most loving little boy. I am so blessed to call you mine!
We love you so much, you are the perfect addition to our family!


Also, a big thanks to everyone who helped me get ready for the party! My mom for watching the kids while I cooked, and my mother in law for helping me prep the day of. You guys rock! 

No comments:

Post a Comment