Sunday, April 5, 2015

22 Weeks!


I meant to post at 19 weeks....oops!
At our 19 week appointment we found out baby #3 is another boy! I was shocked to say the least! I was so sick when I was pregnant with Hunter, that I thought for sure if I was pregnant with a boy again I would feel terrible.

Claire handled the news much better than I thought; thank goodness! She had been insistent from the beginning that she only wanted a sister, and had even went as far to say she wouldn't love a brother...yikes! Luckily after seeing the ultrasound pictures she seemed to quickly jump aboard the baby brother band wagon ;)

I am now 22 weeks as of today, and here is the best bump picture I have from this week!

How far along? 
22 weeks 
Maternity Clothes?
Yes
Sleep:
So-so. I'm up all the time to pee, and I'm starting to get more uncomfortable!  
Miss anything?
Bending over without a belly in the way ;)
Movement?
Yes! Drew and Claire have even been able to feel a few little kicks :)
Food cravings?
Smoothies again! I also went through a whole week of craving deviled eggs, which was odd. 
Queasy or sick?
Feeling pretty much back to normal.
Started to show?
Yes!
Labor Signs?
No, just some mild braxton hicks 
Belly button in or out?
In
Wedding rings on or off?
On
Mood?
Feeling okay; my patience levels are being seriously tested, and often catch myself getting irritated quickly with the kids, and I hate that! I've been trying to give us all little breaks from each other throughout the day so I don't get so burned out emotionally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment