Sunday, May 24, 2015

29 Weeks



How far along? 
29 weeks 
Maternity Clothes?
Yes; even my poor maternity jeans are getting tight :(
Sleep:
This week has brought back some pregnancy insomnia, which tends to mean I'm awake around 3:00am for a few hours.  
Miss anything?
Being belly free and the ease of moving around. It was like I hit the third trimester and all of a sudden I'm having to pee every 2 seconds again, and got super uncomfortable really quick!
Movement?
Yes! When we were in the hospital last week monitoring my contractions and the baby the nurses joked about how he was having the time of his life in there. He loves to bounce off one hip bone and jab the opposite side.
Food cravings?
Yogurt with granola 
Queasy or sick?
No
Started to show?
Yes
Labor Signs?
6 hours of consistent contractions last week, but thankfully they all seem to be under control now. I will find that if I start doing too much I'll have a contraction or two, but luckily if I sit down and rest they go away.
Belly button in or out?
In
Wedding rings on or off?
On
Mood?
Exhausted after such a crazy week last week, but I am feeling very grateful that we were able to get my contractions under control and keep our sweet little guy in for a bit longer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment