Monday, July 27, 2015

38 Weeks!

38 weeks and still pregnant! Drew and I were headed off to our friend Aaron's wedding before this picture, otherwise you can mostly find me in sweatpants and baggy t-shirts these days :)
How far along? 
38 weeks 1 day
Maternity Clothes?
Yes, and of course some of Drew's clothes around the house, in a desperate attempt to be comfy ;)
Sleep:
I'm usually trying to sneak in a nap whenever the kids go down! Drew wakes up around 4:30ish most mornings to go to the gym before work, and I seem to have the hardest time going back to sleep after that.
Miss anything?
Stomach sleeping and getting up off furniture without having to roll off of it!
Movement?
Oh yes! He continues to be VERY active 
Food cravings?
No
Queasy or sick?
No
Started to show?
I think my belly picture says it all ;)
Labor Signs?
Still lots of braxton hicks and some irregular contractions
Belly button in or out?
Out
Wedding rings on or off?
Off and replaced with my fake band until baby arrives!
Mood?
I'm feeling a lot better than 2 weeks ago patience wise. At our doctor appointment on Friday I was at 3cm and 70% effaced, and I was thrilled to at least know that my contractions were making some sort of progress! My doctor seemed to think that little man will come this week, but I am pretty doubtful of that. Our induction is scheduled for next Tuesday, August 4th in case he hasn't made his appearance by then. It's crazy how just knowing a definitive end date can set your mind to rest. Obviously if he decided to come before then we would be more than thrilled, but right now we are enjoying our last week together as the 4 of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment