Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Tucker's Dedication

On Sunday we dedicated Tucker at church. Drew and I each wrote Tucker a letter and picked a verse we hope will encourage his walk with the Lord in the future. We are so blessed to be surrounded by an amazing church family! 



This next picture pretty much sums up how it went with Hunter being on stage with us ;) 
What a little ham he is! He was having a great time rolling on the stage, looking at the monitor that showed Tuckers picture, and of course flashing the crowd his stomach. Oh boy, we have our hands full with that one!

Here is a video of the dedication if you're interested:

I swore I would not cry, but of course that was a silly promise to myself! My sweet little guy just gets me every time. We are so grateful for Tucker and cannot wait to see the man he will become.

No comments:

Post a Comment