Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Hunter is 3!


3 whole years with this sweet little man! 




Hunter is our rough and tumble, and yet oh so sweet little man. He is always quick to tell me or Claire how beautiful we look, how much he loves everyone, and is always waving and saying hello to everyone we pass.  He keeps me on my toes more than I could have ever imagined; he's quick to sneak out of the house without shoes on (or pants for that matter), loves to be outside in the dirt, and is constantly eating things off the floor that he shouldn't be, no matter how many times we tell him how disgusting it is. He loves all things trucks, trains, diggers, and race cars. He is loud, and tends to not stop moving until we hit bed time. He has recently come into his 'three-nager' phase, and boy can that kid throw a fit. I didn't know how much fun it would be to be a boy mom, but I am so glad I got the chance to find out. We love you sweet boy!


Always wanting to be outside, rain or shine, but especially in the rain so he can puddle jump!

LOVES swimming! He'll be starting swim lessons this summer so we can ditch the life vest soon!




He loves to copy everything his sister does. His highlight of the week was getting to pack his lunch in his lunch box and eat with sister at school. 


Happy Birthday sweet boy! Here's to another year of adventure with you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment